Wednesday 14 January 2009

Membership of the Lifers club!!

As we are in a new year I have lots of new ideas for Art Of Life! The first thing I want to announce is The Lifers Club. This official membership to Art Of Life will bring you the following:


* Access to the Art Of Life Challenge Blog & Gallery. Optional challenges will be set once a month(to start with) and you will have the opportunity to display your work at Let's Talk Crop!
* Weekly journaling prompts
* Online classes and information
* A guaranteed seat at Let's Talk Crop
* Exclusive kits with stash, instructions & templates
* Membership to the Crop Gallery


If you are already a regular at Let's Talk Crop, congratulations! I have made you an honourary Lifer! Aren't you lucky? Details will follow by email...

For those of you who are considering Let's Talk Crop, drop me an email or phone me on 07841 502089. Alternatively, just come along!!

No comments: