Wednesday 14 January 2009

Happy New Year!!

So things have been a little quiet on the blog front lately! Well I've been having a little rest from Art Of Life over the xmas & new year holidays but I am now starting to get my canons firing again!! Really looking forward to a very creative and productive year with lots of new things going on here!!

CHALLENGES!
MEMBERSHIP!
BLOG CLASSES!
KITS TO PURCHASE!
JOURNALLING PROMPTS!

And as always my monthly classes & demo's at Let's Talk Crop!

I will be 'on the road' again with my mobile crop shop and workshops, the first stop being this Saturday at the wonderful Cutting Crew Crop in Brierley Hill, really looking forward to seeing Anita and the rest of the gang there. Then on the 24th I will be winging my way to the Cotswolds for my now regular 6 weekly all day crop with Sue! Can't wait to see you all ladies. Then on the 14th Feb I will be back with my Penkridge friends in Huntington!

No comments: