Friday 3 October 2008

October Crop Sunday 19th October 9-45 - 4-45




The next 'Let's Talk Crop' is on a sunday, I have chosen to do a few sundays for a couple of reasons (1) Quite of lot of my ladies work on a Saturday (2) Sunday's don't clash with the Villa home matches which my hubby has to attend!! ( he has to look after our 3yr old when I'm at the crop. )




This month I will be teaching the Die Cutting Diva workshop which will be covering in detail the following:



* Die Cutting titles and shapes


* Stamping techniques
*Using paper punches


* Making a double page spread


* Using buttons and brads
* Using co-ordinating papers






This class is aimed at the beginner but I do have lots of hints and tips for the more experienced scrappers as well.




The workshop will be free to all, for those of you who are just starting out you will need to purchase papers, cardstock etc to match the photo/s you wish to use from my crop shop before the class starts at 11-30.




This is the LO (layout) - see your glossary girls! You can choose any colour combination or theme for yours, it doesn't have to be the same as mine!

No comments: