Friday 3 October 2008

Art Of Life On the road!!!! The Cutting Crew Crop

Just wanted to let you know what a fantastic day I had over at the Cutting Crew Crop in Brierley Hill last Saturday. Anita invited the Art Of Life Crop Shop to attend her crop for the day, and I was very warmly welcomed by all. The Cutting Crew Croppers are a lovely, friendly(and very talented) bunch of ladies headed up by Anita who does a magnificent job organising everything. Every one enjoyed having a shop on site and they have asked me to attend future crops.



Next month I will also be demonstrating the mini book I am doing at Let's Talk Crop on the 19th !



If you would like the details of the Cutting Crew Crop contact Anita on 01384 837532 or email her on cuttingcrewcrop@yahoo.co.uk

Future crop dates for them are: 25th Oct; 22nd Nov; 20th Dec; 17th Jan; 14th Feb etc

No comments: