Tuesday 21 October 2008

The Indigo Mill Retreat - Granary Mill, Derbyshire








































































































































































Well what a wonderfull chilled out 'girlie' wekend this was! Thankyou to everyone who made this weekend so great, well done to Steph for organising everything, and the stash heaven of a shop, thankyou to Marie for cooking all our wonderful food, I don't think I've eaten so well in ages! It was a real shame I was feeling so ill all weekend, but maybe it was a good thing I wasn't my usual self because there might be pictures of my bottom on other peoples blogs!!!! Have a look at Rosie's blog! I apologise to everyone for not being very well and doing a really quick class on the altered photo storage, but I felt like my head was going to explode at the time. I have posted piccies of the photo storage box along with some snapshots of our wonderful weekend. Roll on the next one....................

It was fantastic to spend time with my scrappin' friends; Steph, Sue, Tessa, Rosie,Hayley, Carla, Emma,Hannah & Marie, and it was so lovely to make new friends in Julie, Pat, Alison, Claire(check out her blog at silvercustard.blogspot.com), Christina, and lots lots more.
I continued to be ill for the rest of the week with what must have been a virus, that just knocked me for six!! Aaaaghhh.....................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was fantastic to meet up with you again hun. It had been far too long. Did Izzy like her pressie btw?

Hope you're feeling much better again now.

xx