Wednesday 11 February 2009

Sundays Crop

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who came to Let's Talk Crop on Sunday, what a brilliant, buzzing day it was! Welcome to all my new 'Lifers' I hope you enjoyed yourselves and found the classes fun and informative. It was so great to meet you! So in the end there were 29 of us filling Fellowship Hall with lots of 'girlie' chattering, sharing of ideas and creative juices flowing. I managed to fit 4 classes in before 12-30( you may have noticed I had my teachers head on- "right Ladies the class will be starting in 2 minutes time and the register will be called"!!!) I had to do 2 shifts for each class but this was much better for you. If any one didn't do the classes but would like the handouts with all the instructions just let me know.
The 2 hour beginners workshop in the afternoon went really well and all of you who attended made a fantastic first page, it was lovely to see your pages being admired by some of my serious scrappers, they were suitably impressed!

The weather was very kind to us in the morning allowing everyone to safely travel to the crop but then we had some serious snow again late afternoon so I hope you all got home O.K. I was certainly a little 'snowed up' by the time I had loaded up my car. But it was all worth it, A BRILLIANT DAY..........




































No comments: